Active Directory Reporting
With manual methods, answering the questions above is a Herculean task that eats up time better spent on other projects. Moreover, the task is error-prone, leaving you vulnerable to security breaches.
Only one solution identifies the current and historical configuration of Microsoft systems to help administrators quickly and effciently answer these questions. Enterprise Reporter Suite helps you keep your Microsoft environment - both on premises and cloud-based - secure and compliant.
Comprehensive access assessments and built-in reporting provide deep visibility into Active Directory/Azure AD, Exchange/ Exchange Online, Offce 365, OneDrive for Business, Windows servers, SQL servers, network attached storage (NAS) and storage area networks (SANs), including users, groups, permissions and other configurations.
Enterprise Reporter simplifies Microsoft platform security and compliance with unified reporting on the configuration of Active Directory/ Azure AD, Exchange/ Exchange Online, Offce 365, OneDrive for Business, Windows servers, SQL servers, NAS and SANs.
“ Enterprise Reporter is so easy to use. The report templates are very helpful and can be customized within a matter of minutes to gather the data needed.”
System Administrator, Small Business Banking Company
Source: TechValidate. TVID: 2D8-ACB-433
Plus, the Enterprise Reporter Suite includes Security Explorer®, so you can quickly take action from within the Enterprise Reporter user interface to remove any inappropriate permissions. Security Explorer provides an array of additional security features, such as the ability to quickly grant, revoke, clone, modify and overwrite permissions from a central location. This combination of reporting and remediation facilitates security and compliance, enabling you to stay ahead of security vulnerabilities to prevent breaches.
Enterprise Reporter features
- Security and compliance visibility - Improve compliance with security best practices, internal policies and external regulations with visibility into the configuration of all critical IT assets in your Windows environment:
- Active Directory/Azure AD - AD users, groups, roles, organizational units and permissions; Azure AD users, groups, roles and application service principals
- Exchange/Exchange Online - Mailboxes, mail-enabled users, distribution groups, public folders, permissions and more
- Office 365 - The configuration of critical IT assets in Azure AD, Exchange Online and OneDrive for Business
- Windows servers - On-premises shares, files, folders, printers, registry keys and services
- SQL Server - Database security configuration, including users, logins, roles and database permissions
- OneDrive for Business - File and folder permissions, including whether content can be shared internally or externally>
- Access assessment - Know who has access to what resources across the enterprise network. Tighten security and pass IT audits by ensuring that access is provided strictly on a need-to-know basis.
- Improved insights with IT Security Search - Correlate disparate IT data from numerous systems and devices into an interactive search engine for fast security incident response and forensic analysis. Include user entitlements and activity, event trends, suspicious patterns and more with rich visualizations and event timelines.
- Pre- and post-migration analyses - Ensure a smooth domain or tenant migration or consolidation project by pinpointing user and group dependencies, object matches and potential conflicts, and unused or disabled accounts before the migration starts.
- Change review - Implement a change review process by capturing historical configuration information and viewing detailed change history reports.
- Capacity planning - Report on and manage storage capacity planning and allocation on a variety of devices, including Windows file servers, NAS and SANs.
- Scalable data collection - Scale to environments of any size and geographic distribution. Schedule collections during off-peak hours to minimize the impact of data collection on network and server performance, and leverage the distributed collection architecture for load balancing.
- Effcient storage - Reduce database storage requirements and save more change history data by comparing discoveries and storing only the changes.
- Automated reporting workflows - Ensure stakeholders get the reports they need, when they need them, with automated report generation and flexible scheduling of report delivery.
- Separation of duties (SoD) - Honor departmental and business function boundaries by enabling auditors, help desk staff, IT managers and other stakeholders to get exactly the reports they need and nothing more.
- Customizable reports - Perform effective data analysis that meets the unique informational needs of your organization using predefined reports or creating new reports. Customize with advanced filtering and export multiple formats, including PDF, HTML, MHT, RTF, XLS, XLSX, CSV, text and images.
- >Common reporting portal - Export reports to our software knowledge portal for a unified reporting interface across the entire family of Quest security and compliance solutions.
- Delivers real-time assessments into who has access to what resources across your Microsoft environment, both on-premises and in the cloud
- Improves security and compliance by increasing visibility into the configuration of critical IT assets while maintaining proper separation of duties
- Facilitates a smooth domain migration or consolidation projects with detailed pre- and postmigration analyses
- Enables effective change review by capturing the historical configuration information and providing detailed change history reports
- Is scalable, secure and customizable to support large and complex Windows environments with multiple groups of report consumers
Build-In Reports by Category
- Active Directory Reports: Information for Users, Groups,Domains and more
Duplicate Domain and Matching (Computers, Groups, Users)
- Office 365 Reports Azure Active Directory Reports: Tenant Information Application Service Principals Azure Users, Roles, Groups, and Members
- OneDrive for Business Reports: Configuration Settings Drive Information and Permissions
- Exchange/Exchange Online: Distribution Groups Mailbox Permissions Public Folder Permissions
- Windows File Server: File and Folder Information and Permissions
- Hybrid: Exchange and Exchange Online Mailbox Permissions for Account
OneDrive and NTFS File and Folder Permissions
- SQL Server: Permissions, Roles, Users and more
- File Storage Analysis: Capacity planning File and folder, share and user reports